- Develop a cohabitation agreement (“pre-nup”) or marriage contract
- Resolve parenting issues
- Develop a parenting agreement
- Negotiate a separation agreement
- Review or change child and/or spousal support arrangements
- Plan for extended family involvement with children following separation or divorce
- Resolve difficulties with separation agreements, parenting agreements and/or cohabitation agreements
The family mediation process requires that participants make a commitment to proceeding in good faith and to sharing all relevant information related to finances and other issues. By doing so, our mediators can help you come to a resolution through a process based on trust and respect. Many people find that mediation can help them end their relationship in as pleasant a manner as possible while staying focused on the future of the family.